I hope your weekend was grand – and if it was not, remember this; every day can be grander if we can only put things in perspective.
- The world would not be the same without your smile and sweet perfections you add to each day.
- Your laughter is a beautiful thing. People depend on your giggles to help them remember – not to take life to seriously.
- Love yourself more then you’ve ever done before…your heart needs your own self-love, more than anyone else’s.
- Know that your peace of mind and soothing soul need rest; everything this week will get done on time.
- Honor the things that make you feel good inside your heart – hug more, giggle more, enjoy the little things.
- Pause during your day, set your pace to a speed that doesn’t let you unravel during your day.
- Make time your very own gift this week. Take time for yourself and the little things that make your heart beat.
Have a grand week – glad you’re here and a part of it!